SHORTY – Oversized Tote & Clutch – Natural
Embarking on a well-deserved vacation?
Whether you’re planning a tropical getaway or a coastal retreat, your passport to style starts here.
No vacation ensemble is complete without the perfect CARRY ON!
Inspired by my father Fred’s striped swim shorts, The Shorty Tote & Clutch Bag unapologetically has it all.
Style and function are at the core of this design making it both attractive and reliable.
The SHORTY is the perfect bag for you, to elevate your outfit and stow away vacation essentials with ease and elegance.
Pack light. This is the bag that can take you from city to beach to bar. Simple yet significantly more than your average beach bag.
Never compromise, rather accommodate.
It’s removable oversized clutch securely and safely holds your valuables within easy reach and can be detached and carried for days and evenings out.
Crafted in premium quality leather and heavyweight canvas. This collection will be your vacation, staycation hero pieces.
Invest your money wisely in pieces that you’ll really use. Your summer hero’s now and beyond, elevating your last years and next years summer wardrobe and beyond.
After use, stow away inside its branded dust bag ready for your next vacation and the one after that and so on.
Keep it simple.
Landing in time for your take off.
Order now and secure yours because only a limited number have been made for you.
Next day delivery
Expected date of arrival – August 1st.
- Crafted in Real leather and heavyweight canvas.
- Size –60CM W X 35CM H X 27CM W – Handle drop –26CM
- Care with kindness, handle with appreciation
LOOK FAB AND LAST
You want your fave bag to LOOK fab and LAST so here are my go-to care tips
How do you clean the canvas panels on your tote bag?
To wash your canvas bag, you’ll need a damp washcloth, cold water, and some soap. Wipe the tote in circular motions, working the stains out as you go. Rinse the washcloth free of any soap and work the soap out of the canvas. Once thoroughly cleaned, we recommend that your canvas tote bags be air dried.
- After use, stow away inside its branded dust bag ready for your next vacation and the one after that and so on.
- Leather is a skin, and it can stretch. Avoid overfilling your handbag to maintain its original silhouette. Once empty, you can maintain the handbags silhouette by gently filling it with plain, acid free tissue paper.
- Store leather away from direct as this can cause fading. Leather fades naturally over time, but sunlight speeds up the process. Drying and cracking can also ensue.
- Store handbags in dust bag provided to avoid scratches
- Store leather away from artificial heat, eg radiators can cause leather to dry and crack
- Wet weather requires extra care, so if it rain is forecast, remember to take an umbrella.
- Do blot away water naturally, away from artificial heat.
- Do blot away wet water or moisture as soon as possible
- Spray your bag with a specialised leather protective spray, to protect and safeguard against rain and stains.
- Do keep leather supple with a specialised leather conditioner every 3 – 6 months