MAJOR KEY – Spiced Rum
“The Major Key to your better future is you”
Show your keys some love, for they unlock your treasures.
The perfect gift for you and your keys.
LEATHER 10CM X 2CM
LINK 3CM X 3CM
CARABINER RING 3CM X 3CM
WASTE NOT WANT NOT
There was once a girl who was thrifty,
And went by the name of Christie,
Wasting wasn’t logical,
She says making something from nothing is nifty!
Thanks to you and the success of Made to Order handbags I am able to bring you something new and desirable made from leather off cuts ( waste ) left over from production of your handbags.
“Waste isn’t waste until we waste it”
A new addition for YOU & BYSARACHRISTIE
Designed with purpose and integrity.
I saw a new opportunity and took action to work towards becoming more sustainable albeit on a small scale.
Please know only small number of bags have been made up, ready for next day delivery 📦
- Real leather
- Hardware aluminium – All the look of a heavyweight without the weight.
- Size LEATHER 10CM X 2CM, LINK 3CM X 3CM, CARABINER RING 3CM X 3CM
- Care with kindness, handle with appreciation
LOOK FAB AND LAST
You want your fave bag to LOOK fab and LASTs o here are my go-to care tips
- Leather is a skin, and it can stretch. Avoid overfilling your handbag to maintain its original silhouette. Once empty, you can maintain the handbags silhouette by gently filling it with plain, acid free tissue paper.
- Store leather away from direct as this can cause fading. Leather fades naturally over time, but sunlight speeds up the process. Drying and cracking can also ensue.
- Store handbags in dust bag provided to avoid scratches
- Store leather away from artificial heat, eg radiators can cause leather to dry and crack
- Wet weather requires extra care, so if it rain is forecast, remember to take an umbrella.
- Do blot away water naturally, away from artificial heat.
- Do blot away wet water or moisture as soon as possible
- Spray your bag with a specialised leather protective spray, to protect and safeguard against rain and stains.
- Do keep leather supple with a specialised leather conditioner every 3 – 6 months
|Dimensions||16 × 3 cm|