CLUTCH CONTROL – Mini Copper
Introducing Clutch Control: Elevate Your Style, Effortlessly!
Life’s journey has its ups and downs, and it’s time to navigate with ease.
Say goodbye to forcing, rushing, or being stuck in neutral.
Take control of life’s pace with Clutch Control – the bag that changes gears with you.
Effortless Elegance: Stylishly slip your hand through the Boss statement chain and clutch, making a statement at every evening outing.
Versatile Wear: Hands-free convenience, simply attach the removable strap. Wear it on your shoulder or wrap it across your body – the choice is yours.
Functionality at Its Finest: Designed with purpose, Clutch Control features two separate compartments and a central zip to hold all your essentials. The internal card holder ensures your cards are safe and secure, ready for that shift to the fast lane.
Whether it’s work or play, Clutch Control steals the show with elegance and beauty inside and out. Embrace this bag for its meticulous attention to detail and make every moment a fifth gear experience.
Size: 19cm w x 14cm h x 12cm d
Get ready to celebrate with us as BYSARACHRISTIE turns 3! Introducing the fabulous ‘Clutch Control’ collection – a perfect way to mark this milestone.
Limited Quantities, Lightening Fast Delivery!
I’ve crafted a small number of each style just for you, available for next-day delivery.
Who’s got the quickest fingers?
Don’t miss out!
- Real leather
- Hardware aluminium – All the look of a heavyweight without the weight.
- Size –19cm w x 14cm h x 12cm d
- Care with kindness, handle with appreciation
LOOK FAB AND LAST
You want your fave bag to LOOK fab and LAST so here are my go-to care tips
- Leather is a skin, and it can stretch. Avoid overfilling your handbag to maintain its original silhouette. Once empty, you can maintain the handbags silhouette by gently filling it with plain, acid free tissue paper.
- Store leather away from direct as this can cause fading. Leather fades naturally over time, but sunlight speeds up the process. Drying and cracking can also ensue.
- Store handbags in dust bag provided to avoid scratches
- Store leather away from artificial heat, eg radiators can cause leather to dry and crack
- Wet weather requires extra care, so if it rain is forecast, remember to take an umbrella.
- Do blot away water naturally, away from artificial heat.
- Do blot away wet water or moisture as soon as possible
- Spray your bag with a specialised leather protective spray, to protect and safeguard against rain and stains.
- Do keep leather supple with a specialised leather conditioner every 3 – 6 months
|35 × 16 × 18 cm