CALL ME – Platinum
Give me a tinkle, give me a ring, give me a bell, give me a buzz
‘Call me’ is designed to stylishly carry your phone, cards and keys.
What else do you need?
With two separate compartments and internal card holder means you can carry all your essentials
with ease and comfort.
Size matters, especially when it comes to style and functionality which is why this bag
is big enough to be seen and admired and small enough that it can pop inside
The part chunky chain shoulder strap is adjustable and detachable giving you
options to carry and use your bag, your way.
Size 19CM X 12CM X 4CM
Adjustable strap – shortest to longest strap drop – 45CM – 60CM
WASTE NOT WANT NOT
There was once a girl who was thrifty,
And went by the name of Christie,
Wasting wasn’t logical,
She says making something from nothing is nifty!
Thanks to you and the success of Made to Order handbags I am able to bring you something new and desirable made from leather off cuts ( waste ) left over from production of your handbags.
“Waste isn’t waste until we waste it”
A new addition for YOU & BYSARACHRISTIE
Designed with purpose and integrity.
I saw a new opportunity and took action to work towards becoming more sustainable albeit on a small scale.
Please know only small number of bags have been made up, ready for next day delivery 📦
- Real leather
- Hardware aluminium – All the look of a heavyweight without the weight.
- Size 19CM X 12CM X 4CM Adjustable strap – shortest to longest strap drop – 45CM – 60CM
- Care with kindness, handle with appreciation
LOOK FAB AND LAST
You want your fave bag to LOOK fab and LASTs o here are my go-to care tips
- Leather is a skin, and it can stretch. Avoid overfilling your handbag to maintain its original silhouette. Once empty, you can maintain the handbags silhouette by gently filling it with plain, acid free tissue paper.
- Store leather away from direct as this can cause fading. Leather fades naturally over time, but sunlight speeds up the process. Drying and cracking can also ensue.
- Store handbags in dust bag provided to avoid scratches
- Store leather away from artificial heat, eg radiators can cause leather to dry and crack
- Wet weather requires extra care, so if it rain is forecast, remember to take an umbrella.
- Do blot away water naturally, away from artificial heat.
- Do blot away wet water or moisture as soon as possible
- Spray your bag with a specialised leather protective spray, to protect and safeguard against rain and stains.
- Do keep leather supple with a specialised leather conditioner every 3 – 6 months
|Dimensions||19 × 4 × 12 cm|