BOLD AS BRASS – Jamaican Coffee
Be Bold enough to be yourself.
Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart and strong enough to live the
life you always imagined.
Make a bold style statement with The Bold As Brass tote.
The oversized tote unapologetically has it all;
Style and function are at the core of this design making it both charming and reliable.
It has a removable internal canvas zip pouch that can separate baby essentials, gym gear or packed lunch.
You can also secure your valuables inside an easy reach, utilitarian compartment.
Never compromise, rather accommodate.
It’s dual shoulder strap and chunky Boss chain grab handle give you options to style as you please.
MADE TO ORDER
Ordering responsibly to avoid waste is how the Sara Christie bags are being made.
This means we only make exactly what you want.
This eliminates wastage of materials and increases efficiency which are better for our planet.
Your beautiful bag will be made with care and consideration, ensuring a high level of quality that will last.
By investing in your bysarachristie bag you are casting a vote for the kind of world you want to live in.
I truly believe this is a more responsible way of working.
YOUR JOURNEY TO OWNING YOUR VERY OWN BYSARACHRISTIE HANDBAG
- Place your order during the doors open period.
- Your gorgeous bag will be made to order just for you in 6 weeks.
- As soon as your bag arrives to me, I will notify you via email.
- Within 7 days of receiving your email your handbag will be on its way.
Wrapped, packed & posted to you.
- You will receive, unwrap, hug and fall in love with your bysarachristie handbag.
- Real leather
- Hardware aluminium – All the look of a heavyweight without the weight.
- Size doesn’t matter but dimensions do 60cm top width x 30cm h x 25cm
- Care with kindness, handle with appreciation
CUSTOMISE YOUR BYSARACHRISTIE BAG
Your bespoke combinations can be created.
Different colour and chain combinations are possible.
Extra fee £50
Please email me for more detail
LOOK FAB AND LAST
You want your fave bag to LOOK fab and LASTs o here are my go-to care tips
- Leather is a skin, and it can stretch. Avoid overfilling your handbag to maintain its original silhouette. Once empty, you can maintain the handbags silhouette by gently filling it with plain, acid free tissue paper.
- Store leather away from direct as this can cause fading. Leather fades naturally over time, but sunlight speeds up the process. Drying and cracking can also ensue.
- Store handbags in dust bag provided to avoid scratches
- Store leather away from artificial heat, eg radiators can cause leather to dry and crack
- Wet weather requires extra care, so if it rain is forecast, remember to take an umbrella.
- Do blot away water naturally, away from artificial heat.
- Do blot away wet water or moisture as soon as possible
- Spray your bag with a specialised leather protective spray, to protect and safeguard against rain and stains.
- Do keep leather supple with a specialised leather conditioner every 3 – 6 months
|Dimensions||60 × 30 cm|
There are no reviews yet.